Product Development Full Stack
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer with good software engineering skills to join one of our Product Development Teams. You will be part of a successful high-performance SaaS Digital Asset Management (DAM) company and will be working with the development and maintenance of our product, QBank.
You will be a part of a Product Development Team consisting of other Developers and operations specialists. The aim is to have a multi-disciplined team where everyone has a specialty. However, it’s very important for us that every member is aware of the other areas as well and can chip in if in a pinch. That’s what a team does!
The team’s mission? Further development of the QBank platform, maintaining and advancing the current market position.
What you'll do at QBank
- Use your experience and knowledge to collaborate with the team to design intelligent solutions and improve on the current ones. Every developer in the team has full-stack capabilities, but with a specialty
- Collaborate closely with the team, product owners and customers
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth by providing you with challenging tasks to solve and the freedom to acquire new skills
Who you are!
- You’re excited about delivering great web applications using modern technology
- Experienced in designing, querying and debugging against SQL databases
- Experienced in maintaining, navigating and creating components for a complex frontend
- Team player and strong programming experience with modern code practices, code review and debugging
- Capable of working on your own in some cases. Every problem is unique and sometimes requires a team effort and in other cases it may require you to lead and manage the work yourself
- You are passionate about writing high-quality code
- You have experience with Agile software development
- Comfortable working in an API-centric environment and RESTful API’s in particular
- Ability to learn quickly and apply newly acquired knowledge to improve existing solutions
- Some amount of experience in deploying your code to servers and working with terminal tools to perform basic troubleshooting and maintenance
Experience working with PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch
Experience in product development
Experience with automated testing and test-driven development
Experience with Object Oriented Programming in PHP 7+
Comfortable in exploring new technologies
Experience in creating and improving both user experience and user interfaces for complex web applications
Experience with GIT-flow and feature branch management
Using Docker and creating & managing containers
Apply for the position
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com. Please write "Product Development Full Stack" in the subject line.